About You & Me!




You are like the sky for me. The sky that blankets a small pond. The sky that reflects its pure bight blueness in the deep pond of love.
 
 
You are the sky, and I'm the fish...the same little fish from the pond. The fish that always swims to the brim of the pond with its little fingers.
 
I am the fish that has undying wish to come back and again to just get a glimpse of the open sky. The fish that looks at you and furls back into the pond again, ready to swim up to the surface again

...your the sky, I am the fish and the pond is my life...your everywhere, you reflect my life and I die to see you...I wish to see you...I take chances, I leave my life back, struggle hard and come out to see you...

Just imagine what would happen, if one day the sky decides to hold the fishes little fin and dive into the pond? The pond would overwhelm and the fish would dance, swish and swirl into the water with happiness!
 
It would engross itself in your blueness...blueness would be what it would always be, drenched in you color...into my life!

Why dont you come then?
Come...join me...dive with me...get wet with me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment